Doesn't that make sense? I mean unless your married, with a family and some permanent roots; why would you pay for a four year renewal?
What about the younger generation? College students, only in Vermont for a few years, or VT residents who went out of state for college...like me. I have my own residence in CT, yet still renewed my VT license. In just a couple months I may not be a VT or CT resident, yet I can't go without a license.
What's wrong with a year license renewal? Why should our younger generation with college tuition, bills, and loans to pay off have to suffer? I'd still paying the state for a year long license renewal that would only be used for 3 months....but why should i dish out $25 for a license that will most likely get discarded in 3 months?
No comments:
Post a Comment